Delivery & Returns
At Ross & Brown we endeavor to make purchasing online an easy, trouble free experience that leaves you eagerly anticipating the delivery of your new purchase. After all, we too buy online and we like to think we know what good customer service is. You need to be confident that we will carefully wrap and dispatch your goods and they will be safe and well cared for all the way to your door. So we have carefully chosen a courier with a reputation for excellent service. They are reliable, quick and reasonably priced.
Our Delivery Partners
We use a combination of delivery options depending on the size and weight of your order
- Interlink Express
- Parcelforce & Royal Mail
For smaller items and our standard UK delivery - We use Royal Mail Tracked service. This is not a signed for service. This delivery service is tracked to your door and if you are not in to take delivery of the package Royal Mail should leave a red calling card. The item will be taken to your local depot to be collected in person. Or you can contact Royal Mail directly to arrange re delivery of the item.
PLEASE NOTE: Should your item not be successfully delivered to you and consequently returned to Ross & Brown - we will ask you to pay an additional delivery charge of £6.95 for a resend.
Our Delivery Charges (excluding furniture)
- Free UK Mainland Standard Delivery on orders over £150
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery Charge: £5.95 - this is a 3-5 working day service. The courier will contact you by text or email on the day of delivery to offer you a one hour delivery window with an option to change your time if you wish.
- UK Mainland Next Working Day Charge: £10.95 - this is an Interlink Express service. Your order will be dispatched on the same day if you order before 13:00 UK time on a working day, and should be with you the following day by 12.
- UK Mainland Nominated Day delivery is £10.95. Your order will be dispatched to arrive on a pre-determined date set by yourself up to 2 weeks after the order is placed. Nominated Day excludes Saturday deliveries.
For UK Mainland Next Working Day or Nominated Day Delivery,
- £25 for Next Day delivery before 10:00 am
- £15 for delivery on Saturday
- £25 for delivery on Saturday by midday
- £35.00 for delivery on Saturday by 10.00 am
- For Delivery charges to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight, please contact us at: email@example.com for quote.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES MAY INCUR FURTHER SHIPPING CHARGES DEPENDING ON THE FINAL SIZE AND WEIGHT OF THE PACKAGED ORDER. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED PRIOR TO YOU ORDER BEING DISPATCHED IF THERE ARE ANY ADDITIONAL DELIVERY CHARGES. WE APOPLOGISE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE BUT THE CHARGES CANNOT BE CALCULATED UNTIL THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED.
- Items consigned by Air are subject to volumetric conversion and will be charged by either volumetric weight or actual weight
Volumetric: Length (cm) x Height (cm) x Width (cm) divided by 5000 e.g. 70 x 50 x 40 divided by 5000 = 28 kg
Furniture Delivery Charges
- Each piece of furniture listed on our site will have the item’s individual delivery price shown on the product page. The standard delivery charges range from £15 for a side chair to £65 for a sofa. Sofas and other large furniture items usually require a two person delivery team who will bring the sofa into the room of your choosing, unpack and remove all the packaging.
MOST IMPORTANT: You must ensure you have measured doorways, hallways and corridors to allow easy access for your delivery. If after attempting to deliver your furniture, in the opinion of the delivery team it is evident that it will not fit, it may be left in a convenient temporary place awaiting final positioning at the customers sole responsibility, or it will be returned to Ross & Brown. Any return to sender charges will be incurred by the customer.
If for whatever reason you would like to return any items or your purchase is unsuitable, we are happy to provide a refund or exchange on most of our products (see below for exceptions) providing the goods are still in their original packaging, unused, in a fully resaleable condition and are returned to us within 28 days of delivery.
Please return your items to:
23 Station Way, Cheam Village, Surrey, SM3 8SD, United Kingdom
You will be responsible for paying the costs of returning the items and the contents of the parcel are your responsibility until they are received by us at the address above.
We therefore recommend using a registered postal service and retaining the proof of postage as we may require signed proof of delivery. Where the item is a large furniture item then we can arrange collection for you at a cost to you of £50, this will be deducted from the amount we refund you.
In all circumstances Ross & Brown are not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit.
We will refund you using your original method of payment as soon as we have inspected the goods and approved them for refund. We will notify you via email once we have processed the refund.
Exceptions and Restrictions on Returning Items
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on sale items.
We also only replace items if they are damaged or faulty (see process below).
We strongly advise you to check your purchase as soon as it is delivered and preferably before signing for delivery. In the unlikely event your order arrives damaged or is faulty then please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number and details. We will then arrange for a collection of the goods and organise a replacement to be sent out to you at the earliest opportunity.